Korean skincare brands combine traditional ingredients with cutting-edge techniques, such as snail mucin and bee venom. Peach and Lily’s founder Alicia Yoon says Korea has a long and rich skincare tradition, resulting in very savvy and demanding consumers. This consumer demand has led Korea to become a global hub for skincare innovation with incredibly high standards for skincare products.
Does Korean skincare work?
Unlike Western approaches, which focus on fixing damaged skin, the best Korean skincare emphasizes prevention. It’s about seeing the big picture. The skin is the body’s largest organ, so Korean skincare is a form of self-care. “There is a focus on long-term results rather than quick overnight fixes.” As a result, Korean skincare methods are much gentler on the skin than Western ones, which can be pretty aggressive. Hydration is regarded as one of the most crucial pillars of skin health.
Korean Skincare Products For Dry Skin
Korean beauty products are an excellent place to start if you want to improve your skincare routine. Korean skincare is renowned for its thoroughness and efficacy. You can include a few products to avoid consuming a Korean skincare regimen. Korean skincare emphasizes moisture. Here are some of the best Korean hydration products:
1. Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence by Cosrx:
Korean skincare regimens include essences. Besides moisturizing and nourishing, they are lightweight serums. As a result of their light composition, they provide an ideal boost before applying a serum or moisturizer.
2. Water Sleeping Mask by Laneige:
Sleeping causes our skin to lose a lot of moisture. Air conditioners, heaters, and even simply rubbing against a pillow can cause you to lose steam. Sleeping packs are a traditional Korean beauty secret for waking up dewy. Laneige sleeping masks are popular because they are cool, soothing, thick gels.
3. Introducing Missha Time Revolution:
The clear liquid form of this vital essence moisturizes, transparentizes, and clears your skin. Skin appears smoother, firmer, and hydrated after using it. Skin looks younger with adenosine, while skin tone is brightened and clarified with niacinamide.
Korean Skincare Products For Oily Skin
It would be nice to have a matte, youthful complexion. But have you considered that if all of our skin’s sebum were removed, we would likely have parched, paper-like skin devoid of suppleness? Maintaining youthful, healthy skin requires balance. There should not be too much oil on your skin, but enough to keep it supple.
1. AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner By Mi:
Natural ingredients such as Mugwort, Teatree, and Centella Asiatica soothe irritated skin and reduce inflammation in AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner, suitable for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin types. Apply a cotton pad gently to your skin before applying your preferred serum and moisturizer.
- Gel Cleanser with a Low pH: You can also use COSRX soft pH cleanser in the evenings in addition to your morning cleaning routine. With tea tree oil, evening primrose oil, and a mild BHA, this gel cleanser will leave your face clean and smooth without stripping it of its natural oils.
- Birch Sap Ultra-Moisturizer: It is a well-known COSRX product that provides intense hydration without relying on oil. An oily or acne-prone skin type can benefit from this moisturizing layer. COSRX’s AHA and BHA products are formulated with 70% birch sap rather than water to soothe overly sensitive or exfoliated skin.
Set of Korean Skincare Products
We recommend you buy a complete skincare kit if you need help deciding which product to buy. Korean skincare kits are available at TheSkinFit. Consider buying them based on your skin type;
- Pack of Red Tea Tree Cicassosides
- Trial kit for Total Care Serum
- Kits For Snails
Korean Skincare System in 10 Steps
- An oil-based cleanser can remove Makeup, sunscreen, and other impurities.
- Use a foaming or water-based cleanser. Apply it to your skin and wash it off.
- Let’s exfoliate. Scrub gently to remove dead skin cells. Once to twice a week, do this
- Tone your skin.
- To hydrate and heal your skin, apply essence.
- Serums or boosters should be applied.
- Make use of a sheet mask. For 20 to 30 minutes, leave it on.
- For delicate skin under the eyes, apply eye cream.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Wear sunscreen.