Let’s kick off this review by examining the services provided by LHCM broker across several parameters, using a five-point evaluation scale.
|Comfortability of the Platform||4|
|Range of Financial Instruments||5|
From the data collected, it’s clear that LHCM is a sophisticated UK-based broker, with a strong focus on the security of their clients’ funds. The company offers access to a wide range of stock exchanges and financial instruments. Additional perks of LHCM broker include a user-friendly modern terminal, high-quality support service, and competitive commissions.
History of LHCM
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and look at some of the key milestones and achievements in the history of LHCM:
- The company was founded by professionals with a deep understanding of the financial market.
- In 2019, LHCM Ltd was established in London and received a brokerage license from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- LHCM Ltd does not currently accept customers who are classified as Retail. Your trading account will only be enabled if you are able to be classified as a professional or eligible counterparty.
LHCM is a UK investment company that provides access to 50+ global exchanges. LHCM’s product line includes not only exchange-traded but also OTC financial instruments.
Exchange-traded Financial Instruments
LHCM clients can access a wide range of financial markets from a single multi-currency account. As a result, LHCM’s clients have access to transactions in all the classic exchange-traded instruments – stocks of public companies and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), bonds, futures, and options.
OTC Financial Instruments
In addition to access to exchange floors, LHCM also allows trading in over-the-counter instruments from the same single brokerage account. The majority of OTC deals concern currencies as well as various metals. Clients of the company have access to more than 50 different currency pairs.
LHCM has developed its proprietary trading terminal that can be accessed in three different forms: desktop version, browser-based web terminal, and mobile application.
The main advantages of the LHCM trading platform are:
- Intuitive interface
- Access to more than 700,000 instruments and 50 different markets from a single multi-currency account
- Special modules for the analysis of individual markets: options board, bond search module
- API connectivity for creating custom programs for trading and market analysis
LHCM Ltd is subject to the supervision of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), a UK financial regulator. The company operates in compliance with the UK regulatory framework. Client funds deposited with LHCM on the brokerage accounts in this company are insured by the Government Compensation Fund of the UK up to a certain limit.
Fee and Trading Terms
- Accounts at LHCM: Deposit of £10,000 minimum. Opening of the account within one to three days in case all required documentation is provided.
- Brokerage commissions: LHCM’s brokerage commissions for transactions in the most popular financial instruments are competitive.
- Fill and Withdraw: You can only deposit and withdraw funds to your brokerage account by bank transfer. Withdrawals are available in 15 currencies. The withdrawal fee is £30 or the equivalent in another currency. Withdrawal requests are processed within one day.
- Demo account: You can try the platform and learn more of its functionality just by using the demo version of the platform.
LHCM’s manager support service is available 24/7 via several communication channels: telephone, email, and online chat on lhcm.uk. Every customer is assigned a dedicated account manager.
|Accounts on the US exchanges||£0.02|
|Accounts on the Hong Kong Exchange||0.08% of transaction volume + additional fees|
|London Stock Exchange||0.05% of transaction volume|
|Xetra Stock Exchange||0.05% of transaction volume|
|Gold and Silver||0.005% of trade volume|
|Futures and Options on US exchanges||£1.5|
In conclusion, LHCM is a reliable broker that offers a wide range of financial instruments, a user-friendly platform, and a high level of customer support. It’s a suitable choice for both beginners and experienced traders.